9- Last post

πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨

Hellooo for last time people

Today I will tell you about how It was blogging. The first thing that you need to know is that I write other blogs but I think that this blog made me think much more in english than the others. I enjoyed making the blog, because I like to talk about my favorite things or what happens with this thing. My favorite post will always be Violetta, my dog. She is so adorable and cute but only in her moments. For this the blog that a i most enjoyed is “the best photograph of me” or “enjoy”. Maybe the blog that I liked the most is mine hahahaha, because I am crazy for violeta, it alone looks beautiful. Is it possible that I like and enjoy my own blog? the answer is yes hahaha. 

Is possible that I improved my English, improved my writing, grammar and reading. Listening, is too much because when we have English in the morning my head can't think, I don't sleep too much and I have to improve. I think that the blog is a good tool for learning writing, reading, vocabulary and grammar, but is not a tool for learning to listen in english. 

This is my last post. I hope that you enjoyed the other blog! 

Bye byee.

                                                   

πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨
πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨πŸ©πŸ‘‹✨

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1- Who i am? πŸ‘€πŸ”

5- BBC website

4- Enjoy