Why did i choose my major?

🌎⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”

Hello everybody!
My dream job as a child was astronaut or physics. Always i like to know and study naturally and that happens off the planet, but when I grow up I mean that the universe is more complicated than.
My other study options were marine biology and geology, but later I learned that I don't like the ocean too much, as if to study marine biology.
I like nature and the study of people. For this I mean that geography is the best option for me. I really love my major, I learn too much although I read a lot of text. 

My university experience is good in the present year because I learn very much and I like to go to FAU every day even though I wake up everly. The last year was so difficult for me because i don’t like too much to talk with people that i don't know 



🌎⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”

Comentarios

  1. Hi koral! i like the geography for the same reason haha we have to prepared to read for much time more and years too :) see you next class

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hii, is really good that you like geography!! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1- Who i am? πŸ‘€πŸ”

5- BBC website

4- Enjoy