5- BBC website


🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀

Hello again everybody!

I hope that you are good. Today I will tell you about the BBC learning English webpage. This website helps to learn the english. The appearance of the website is beautiful aesthetically, however I think that it has too many colors and maybe this makes that there is a contrast in the colors, for which is difficult to concentrate on only one thing and I explore the website and I see that the page does not have the language spanish. I looked in the page where I could learn English in different forms, such as listening, reading or writing. I think that all elements are useful, why is the way that the page is the most common for learning English. However, I think that if it has elements as boring as articles about recipes when they should in a website about cooking, I like the articles about cooking but in a magazine about cooking. I think that the site is a good way for learning English but that it lacks more elements to complement the formation. 

I'll see you in the next blog! I hope that you have a good daay!

The moon and the clouds is so beautiful 


🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀🌎πŸŽ₯🎧🎀

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1- Who i am? πŸ‘€πŸ”

4- Enjoy