A walk

🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣

Hello everyone 

I hope you are well and are having a good end of the year. Today I will tell you about a walk I had in 2018 close to cauquenes in the maule regiΓ³n. This time I went with my family to a house of a friend of my dad and it was also for the first time the violet. I enjoyed this walk very much because it was the first time I went out with violeta, my little dog, to the south. She didn't know the farm animals, so she was running around with the ducks or watching the chickens and horses for a long time.  Also, that time we took her to a small swamp where there is a lot of biodiversity. In the wetland, she would stare at the horizon. On that occasion I also saw for the first time the coypuses, I found them very interesting to see. I would like to repeat this walk because I like to remember when Violeta was getting to know the world and the first time I saw the "coipo". 

I hope you are well

Below you can see some pictures of my dog in the wetland.

See you in another blog!

                 
 
🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣🌳🌱🌱🌳🐣




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1- Who i am? πŸ‘€πŸ”

5- BBC website

4- Enjoy