3- My favorites tv programs when i was a child

πŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊ

Hello again everybody!

I hope that you are fine. Today I will tell you about my favorite tv program when i was a child. When I was a child I watched too many programs, but there are always 2 programs that I can't stop watching. It is Dora the Explorer and the Simpsons. The first program I watched was when I was 5 years old. I remember watching it in the morning when I went to school.  it is a need to find solutions to problems for his friends. She had a little monkey and fought with a fox. I don't know why I liked this program, but I think it probably was for it to tell us where to search.

The second program that I watched was the Simpsons, but my mom never let me watch it. Why is this program watching young people or old people but not child. However when I was older I couldn't watch in calm and enjoy it too much, but I realized that my mom was the reason for the years. I was 6 years old when I watched it.

See you next week and I hope that you have a good day!


πŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊπŸ΅πŸ”πŸ‘πŸŽ·πŸΊ  




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1- Who i am? πŸ‘€πŸ”

5- BBC website

4- Enjoy