1- Who i am? πŸ‘€πŸ”

πŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒ

Hello everybody! 


I'm Koral with a k, is a particular name that my father invented for me. I study geography at the Universidad de Chile. I like this career because when I was a child I was interested in nature and the dynamic planet. A geography is the responsibility from the organization and planification in a place. Another thing I do is be an athletics judge, it is a good job but is so exhausting, however i like. In this job I see that the athletics have to do a correct test or that they know the normative about the test. I do a particular test, that is a high jump.  

My principal hoobie is playing with my pets and sleeping with them. I have two dogs, Violeta and MuΓ±eca. Violeta is my dog and is 4 years old. MuΓ±eca is the dog of my sister and is 15 years old. I love my dogs too much. My second hobbie is watch series, in this moment i watch the crown, i think is a good series and this actors is so similar a the real person, and i thinks is a good for learn english. However this is momentary, my real second hobbie is travel and discovering new places for myself. 
πŸ™‰ Good byeee and see you soon! πŸ™‰




πŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒπŸ©πŸΆπŸ”πŸƒ






Comentarios

  1. hello koral,i hope you are okey, also i love to watch series! what is your favorite serie?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like series too, i recomend Mr Robot is a interesting serie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey! I was a high-jump champion when I was at school. My record was 1.57 metres:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

5- BBC website

4- Enjoy