Topic A: Tell us about a career-oriented website you enjoy visiting. Include this information:

🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁

Hello everybody!

There are several websites that I use in my daily life that I discovered during my career. Among them is Windy, Google Earth and google earth engine, in these websites you can find the weather forecast (windy), in Google earth you can see the geography of the places, and in google earth engine you can see satellite images that serve to study different processes these can be from seeing the water or soil moisture or see the stress that plants and trees have. Of the applications mentioned above, the one I use the most is windy, because thanks to it I can find out if it is going to rain or not. I visit this website every day.

I recommend it to everyone who is interested in the weather, either to see how to go out dressed or simply to learn and see the weather for an important date. The link is https://www.windy.com, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

See you soon!



🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁⛇⛅⛆🌞🌎🌁


Comentarios

  1. I didn't know google earth engine, it sounds very interesting, I didn't know that you could see soil moisture or plant stress :o

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Hi Koral! i too use Windy haha ​​I recently downloaded it for the cold. I hope we can learn because we use it very little :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1- Who i am? πŸ‘€πŸ”

5- BBC website

4- Enjoy