Choice of Two Topics

 πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”

Topic A:

Hello everyone

Today I'll tell you what my favorite food is! I really love it! to the point of having food poisoning! hahaha

My favorite food is beans with pomegranates and mazamorra. This meal consists of beans with ground corn, it is one of the most delicious meals that can exist!

To make this meal you only need to peel the beans, have basil and corn, and also the desire to eat something delicious hahaha.

I really like this meal because it reminds me of when I was little and also because I am a fan of beans and corn. 

Well...this food affects my health in a way that I didn't expect. I never had any illness related to beans but some weeks ago I got intoxicated by eating so many hahaha, I was eating 6 days in a row beans (I really love them), this caused an intoxication and a lot of discomfort, I spent a week eating only soups :c (I don't like soups) but I think I learned my lesson :( or I hope so hahahaha





 πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1- Who i am? πŸ‘€πŸ”

5- BBC website

4- Enjoy