My mini biography

🌎⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”

Hi, I am Koral, I study geography at the Universidad de Chile. I live in Cerrillos. I have two dogs, Violetta and MuΓ±eca. I was born on july 27. I love to travel and meet new places in special places in the south of Chile. My favorite place in the world is Lolol in the region of Bernando O'higgins. My family is everything to me, and just like my dogs and my boyfriend.

I have love music since i was a little girl, my favorite bands are One direction, Jonas Brothers and Coldplay. I have been to many concerts, I like them very much.

My favorite serie is Grey's Anatomy and Anne with an E. 

🌎⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”πŸŒŽ⛺πŸ”

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1- Who i am? πŸ‘€πŸ”

5- BBC website

4- Enjoy